Coronavirus (Covid-19) update 19/05/2020
We are currently still operating and dispatching orders. In order to protect our staff and customers, we are working on reduced contact, social distancing and increased hygiene practices including masks and gloves (PPE).
All orders at the moment are being processed by 7am. Due to Royal Mail depot restrictions, we can only despatch on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday.
Most delivery times have been delayed from 5-7 working days
Royal Mails Update –
“Throughout this crisis, we will continue to deliver the most comprehensive service we can to all our customers. However, as cases of coronavirus increase across the UK we, along with other organisations, are experiencing growing levels of employee absence due to illness and self-isolation.
Despite our best endeavours, it is likely that some areas of the country will experience a reduction in service levels due to coronavirus-related absences at their local mail centre or delivery office.”
For more information please go to –
Due to isolation we now do not have any office staff. This means we cannot take or fulfil any phone orders. Please make all orders online and any correspondence via email – firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All our packaging is recyclable, fsc accredited and biodegradable
- We use shredded paper or old newspapers – not bubble wrap to pack your order
- Our postage labels are printed on paper labels and attached directly to your wrapped order
- All our Carbolic Soaps are ‘naked’ unwrapped
- We sometimes re-use old boxes/packaging to send your orders out